Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles (also known as Irregular and Geometric Sudoku) are very similar to regular Sudoku puzzles, with the only difference between the two being the shape of the 9 cell containers. In Jigsaw Sudoku the containers are irregular 9 cell shapes that make identifying and eliminating possible candidates slightly more difficult than regular Sudoku puzzles.
Much like regular Sudoku, the aim of the puzzle is to fill the blank squares with the correct numbers. Each row, column and shape must end up containing all of the numbers from 1 to 9. Each number can only appear once in any row, column and shape. To help you on your way, some of the cells have already been filled in.
• 400+ Hard Puzzles • 6 Puzzles Per Page • 8.5 x 11 Inch Layout • Solutions Included • Beginners Guide & Example
- Series: Jigsaw Sudoku 400+ Hard Puzzles
- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1979384827
- ISBN-13: 978-1979384827
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces